- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Spend ten days exploring the highlights of Costa Rica
- Sail down the canals of Tortuguero in a boat
- See the famous Arenal Volcano
- Enjoy catamaran trip & snorkeling in Manuel Antonio
Continue your journey to the beautiful beaches of Manuel Antonio National Park in Quepos. In addition to its sandy beaches, Manuel Antonio is also known for its dense mangrove forests. Enjoy a catamaran tour and go snorkeling in Manuel Antonio (snorkeling equipment included) before its time to head back to San Jose for your flight home. Please scroll down to go through the itinerary.
Day 1: San Jose arrival
Day 2: Tortuguero National Park
Day 3: Tortuguero National Park
Day 4: Arenal Volcano
Day 5: Arenal Volcano + Lake + Tabacon & Dinner
Day 6: Arenal – Quepos (Manuel Antonio)
Day 7: Catamaran & snorkeling in Manuel Antonio
Day 8: Free day in Manuel Antonio
Day 9: Manuel Antonio – San José
Day 10: San Jose departure
- All services indicated in the above itinerary.
- Personalized information, map of Costa Rica and vouchers list.
- Local Travel Program Support, 24 hours emergency service.
- Airport transfers upon arrival and departure.
- 9 Nights lodging at hotels indicated in the above itinerary. Breakfast and local taxes.
- Shuttle Transfer from Guápiles to Arenal PM
- Shuttle Transfer from Arenal to Manuel Antonio AM
- Shuttle Transfer from Manuel Antonio to San José PM
- Arenal tour & Dinner included: Transportation from the hotel, Naturalist bilingual guide, entrance to the National Park, bottled mineral water, snacks, equipment, water transport.
- Catamaran & Snorkeling Tour in Manuel Antonio, Included: Transportation (Quepos & Manuel Antonio area), Snorkel equipment, Natural juices, Water, Cocktails, Lunch & Bilingual Guide
- Meals other than those indicated as included
- International flights
- Excursions, tours and activities mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature like phone calls and laundry
- Travel insurance
- Tortuguero National Park entrance fees not included (USD 15)
- Tips and extras at hotels
- Save US$ 48+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.