- Rainforest and jungle visits
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Chase flowing waterfalls
- Bathe in the natural hot springs of nearby volcanoes
- Swim amongst the dazzling coral reefs on the idyllic coastline
- Embrace the colourful history of small villages caught in time
- Zip through the rainforest on a zipline tour
From beautiful turquoise coastline fringed in rainforests to small villages teeming with culture and scenic surroundings, you'll never be run out of things to do in Costa Rica. Get set to zipline through Costa Rica's most beautiful rainforests. Chase flowing waterfalls and bathe in the natural hot springs of nearby volcanoes. Swim amongst the dazzling coral reefs on the idyllic coastline and embrace the colourful history of small villages caught in time. Uncover the real and authentic beauty of Costa Rica with Travel Talk Tours.
Day 1: San Jose
Day 2: San Jose, Tortuguero
Day 3: Tortuguero
Day 4: Tortuguero, Sarapiqui
Day 5: Sarapiqui, Arenal
Day 6: Arenal, Monteverde
Day 7: Monteverde, Rincon De La Vieja
Day 8: Rincon De La Vieja
Day 9: Rincon De La Vieja, Manuel Antonio
Day 10: Manuel Antonio
Day 11: Manuel Antonio, San José
Day 12: San José
- 5 & 4 Star Hotels and Lodge
- 11 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle. Shared transfer from San Jose to Tortuguero. Shared boat transfers in Tortuguero.
- Arrival transfer on Day 1. Departure shuttle to the airport on Day 12
- Services of experienced Travel Talk local guides licenced by the Ministry of Tourism
- Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi access ( where available )
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Costa Rica tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Save US$ 88 today.
- Earn US$ 59+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Costa Rica tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 June 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 June 2022, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Costa Rica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Costa Rica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.