- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Chill out on the Caribbean and Pacific coasts.
- Cruise across Lake Arenal with beautiful views of Arenal Volcano.
- Explore the misty cloud forest
Stay flexible in Costa Rica on this unique two-week adventure. You'll hit the volcanoes, a cloud forest, and both of the incredible coasts. Chill out on white-sand beaches and explore pristine wildlife reserves. Best of all, this trip gives you the flexibility to create the adventure of a lifetime, so you can soar across the treetops by zipline, rappel down a waterfall, or learn to surf the Pacific breaks. Take a trip that's packed with just the essentials — everything you need to explore the diversity and beauty of Costa Rica.
Fubky, cool country aided by an exceptional guide and great group”
Day 1: San José
Day 2: San José/Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Day 3: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Day 4: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca
Day 5: Puerto Viejo de Talamanca/San Carlos
Day 6: Cantón de San Carlos/La Fortuna
Day 7: La Fortuna
Day 8: La Fortuna/Monteverde
Day 9: Monteverde
Day 10: Monteverde/Santa Teresa
Day 11: Santa Teresa
Day 12: Santa Teresa
Day 13: Santa Teresa/San José
Day 14: San José
- Simple hotels (3 nts), hostels (9 nts, multi-share), local homestay (1 nt).
1 breakfast, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD470-615 for meals not included.
- Local bus, boat, taxi, private vehicle, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Life Monteverde Experience, Monteverde
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Local Living Moment: Coope San Juan Homestay, Cantón de San Carlos
- Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna
- Your Discover Moment: Monteverde
- Beach time in Puerto Viejo and Santa Teresa
- Free time in La Fortuna and Monteverde
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Basic Costa Rica: Coastlines & Cloud Forests tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 51 today.
- Save US$ 34+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Basic Costa Rica: Coastlines & Cloud Forests tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Basic Costa Rica: Coastlines & Cloud Forests tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Basic Costa Rica: Coastlines & Cloud Forests tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.