- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- Chocolate Demonstration
- Don Juan Coffee tour
Desperate to travel Costa Rica? From beach towns to dense rainforests, you'll snorkel, scuba dive, zip line, surf and even horseback ride your way around Central America's most on-trend travel destination. 8-nights of Costa Rica's teeming coral reefs, awe-inspiring wildlife, dramatic volcanoes and rejuvenating hot springs await. Get ready for unlimited adventures as this pulsating tour gives you the best of this travel hotspot.
Day 1: San Jose to Arenal via Sarapiqui
Day 2: Arenal
Day 3: Arenal to Playa Tamarindo
Day 4: Playa Tamarindo
Day 5: Playa Tamarindo to Monteverde
Day 6: Monteverde
Day 7: Monteverde to Jaco
Day 8: Manuel Antonio Day Trip
Day 9: Jaco to San Jose
- We always provide comfortable accomodation in a relaxed atmosphere - think comfy hotels and beach resorts for you and your new crew to relax and take in the pura vida atmosphere.
- You can expect to refuel with hearty breakfasts and delicious dinners from us but we'll also give you the opportunity to sample some of the best local cuisine. You'll taste it all - from simple street eats to gourmet fare.
- A highly trained Trip Manager who brings your adventure to life. An expert driver who knows foreign roads better than Google Maps. Local Guides who make tourist traps a thing of the past. This is your team. Smart, friendly, fun, and integral to everything we do.
- Any international flights to/from San Jose (Costa Rica) are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Viva Costa Rica tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Contiki. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 51 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 44 days before departure. For any departures within 24 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Viva Costa Rica tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Viva Costa Rica tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.