- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- Arenal Enjoy trails and suspension bridges, hike along lava trails through Mirador 1968, a private reserve, located adjacent to Volcano Arenal National Park and take a scenic float trip safari with your Local Specialist
- Monteverde Cloud Forest Hike with your Local Specialist who offers insights into the region's unique bird and wildlife ecosystems
- San Jose Enjoy an orientation tour in the capital city of Costa Rica and explore Sarchi, the arts and crafts capital, famed for its intricately painted oxcarts
Bubbling mud pools, rainforests teeming with wildlife, golden beaches and an active volcano are all yours for the taking on this adventure. Starting in the cultural capital city of San Jose, visit turtle nesting grounds and sky walk through the rainforest canopy before spending your final days on the glistening shores of the Guanacaste province.
Day 1: Arrive San Jose
Day 2: San Jose – Tortuguero (2 Nights)
Day 3: Tortuguero Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 4: Tortuguero – San Jose
Day 5: San Jose – Monteverde (2 Nights)
Day 6: Monteverde Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 7: Monteverde – Arenal (3 Nights)
Day 8: Arenal Full Day Sightseeing
Day 9: Arenal Sightseeing and Free Time
Day 10: Arenal – San Jose
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- 9 Breakfasts
- 3 Lunches
- 4 Dinners
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Any international flights to/from San Jose (Costa Rica) are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Costa Rica Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Costsaver. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 28 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 790 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 19 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Costa Rica Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Costa Rica Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.