- duration 2 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Take a ferry to get to Ometepe Island
- Hike to the crater of the Concepción Volcano
- Experience homestay with a local family
Marvel at Ometepe Island's volcanoes, lakes and vegetation on this 2-day adventure that starts and ends in San Jorge. Hike a volcano, reach the crater, contemplate the impressive views and experience homestay with a Nicaraguan local family.
Day 1: San Jorge - Ometepe, Nicaragua
Day 2: Ometepe - San Jorge, Nicaragua
- 1-night accommodation at Ometepe Homestay
- 1 Breakfast(s)
- 1 Dinner(s)
- Roundtrip ferry transfer from San Jorge to Ometepe
- English-speaking guide
- Ometepe Hiking Experience with professional guide
- International and/or domestic flights
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Ometepe Homestay 2D/1N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Ometepe Homestay 2D/1N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Ometepe Homestay 2D/1N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols