- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-38 yrs
- See Las Vegas on a party bus tour of The Strip
- Walk San Francisco's famous Golden Gate Bridge
- Yosemite's towering peaks & Giant Sequoias
- Experience the neon lights and clubs of Vegas
This budget lodging tour gives you a taste of the best of the American West. Hike in Yosemite National Park, discover the jaw-dropping Grand Canyon, and travel down The Strip in Las Vegas on your very own party bus. If that's not enough, you also get to check out two of the West Coast's best-loved cities - San Francisco and Los Angeles. This really is one action-packed seven day tour – and it’s time to get on the road!
Day 1-2: San Francisco, Yosemite National Park
Day 3-4: Las Vegas
Day 5: Grand Canyon National Park
Day 6: Route 66, Colorado River
Day 7: Laughlin, Joshua Tree, Los Angeles
- 2 Nights Budget Lodging, All accommodation
- All meals to be paid locally
- Private transportation with free Wi-Fi
- Services of a TrekAmerica tour leader
- Any international flights to San Francisco and from Los Angeles are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Western Wonder Plus from San Francisco tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with TrekAmerica. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 55 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 36 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 18 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Western Wonder Plus from San Francisco tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Western Wonder Plus from San Francisco tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.