- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 13
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Five breathtaking national parks
A medley of man-made and natural wonders are on full display on this popular tour of Western USA. Yosemite Valley and the Grand Canyon are rivalled only by the power and beauty of the Navajo's sacred Monument Valley. Hike under the world's largest sandstone cliffs at Zion Canyon, observe strange landscapes in Death Valley, and gaze upon the ever-changing colours of Bryce Canyon. Adventure awaits around every corner in the most geographically diverse region of the United States.
Day 1: San Francisco is a city which the locals are fiercely proud of and for good
Day 2: Yosemite National Park
Day 3-4: Walking in Yosemite N.P.
Day 5: Drive across Tioga Pass and on to Death Valley N.P.
Day 6: Make your way to Utah and your destination for today - Zion National Park.
Day 7: Walking options in Zion N.P. including Angel's Landing and The Narrows.
Day 8: Bryce Canyon National Park
Day 9: Monument Valley
Day 10-11: From Monument Valley to the Grand Canyon National Park
Day 12: En route to Vegas you’ll travel a section of the original Route 66 and
visit Seligman, a town full to the brim with Americana wares.
- All accommodation
- 3 breakfasts and 1 dinner
- All transport and listed activities
- We can include flights from the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to San Francisco and from Las Vegas are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Western Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 213+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Western Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 January 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Western Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Western Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.