- Active and outdoor
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Escape the tourist crowds with an itinerary designed to show you the very best that Yosemite National Park has to offer, while still expertly avoiding the busiest areas.
- Hike at your own comfort level with options for alternate routes and a schedule that eases you in – your first hike is an easy one, allowing you to go slow before tackling more serious trails.
- Learn about the important work being done by Yosemite Conservancy, with an educational guided walk through the historic Ahwahnee village, where you’ll learn about Native American heritage and the park’s conservation efforts.
- Forgo the camping sites typical for most visitors to Yosemite and instead rest your feet each evening in a rustic mountain resort that boasts unforgettable views and plenty of charm and character.
Follow your feet on this 6-day walking tour that shows off the very best of Yosemite National Park. From giant sequoia trees, to the stunning Cathedral Lakes, to the massive Half Dome rock and thunderous waterfalls of the appropriately named Mist Trail, this hiking trip covers a lot of ground in a short time. Best of all, you get to experience Yosemite with a bit comfort, thanks to transportation to and from the trailheads and accommodation in a cosy mountain lodge. But this trip is more than just pretty sights – you’ll also learn about the area’s Native American heritage and pioneer past, and about the important work being done to preserve and protect the region.
all in all a great tour.”
Yosemite National Park – Tuolumne Grove
Yosemite National Park – Cathedral Lakes
Yosemite National Park – Mist Trail
Yosemite National Park
Hetch Hetchy Reservoir to San Francisco
- Hotel (5 nights)
- 5 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Iron Door Saloon visit
- Tuolumne Grove hike
- Cathedral Lakes hike
- Mist Trail signature hike
- Yosemite Valley Conservancy exclusive walk
- The Ahwahnee historic lodge visit
- Hetch Hetchy Reservoir walk
- Any international flights to/from San Francisco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walk Yosemite National Park tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walk Yosemite National Park tour. You can cancel the tour up to 28 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 27 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 October 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 27 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Walk Yosemite National Park tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walk Yosemite National Park tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This is a walking trip; a good fitness level will help you enjoying all included walks and activities.
- Yosemite Park boasts warm summers but be prepared for colder evenings and possibly rainy days. Good clothing and appropriate footwear are a must.
- This trip involves a fair amount of driving. Each day we will take a shuttle from our accommodation to the start of the hiking trails. On Day 3 the shuttles take approximately 2 hours one way.
- We will walk up to 8 miles (12.5 km) per day, with elevation gain of 600 metres. You may wish to bring walking poles with you.
- On our final day we will reach San Francisco between 5 pm and 6 pm. This night’s accommodation is not included so please plan your departure accordingly, or pre-book a post-tour night.
- This trip is new to our range this year. And while we have thoroughly researched every detail of the logistics, new destinations can sometimes throw us some unexpected surprises. More often than not, it’ll be a great surprise. But every now and again there might be a hiccup. We like to think that’s what puts the ‘adventure’ in ‘adventure travel’.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.
Last modified (date)
Joining point description
Joining point instructions
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers