- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Coos Bay Oregon Dunes Buggy RideWhen travelling from Newport to Coos Bay on the Oregon Coast, take an optional scenic dune buggy ride in Oregon Dunes National Recreation Area
- Healdsburg Stop in Sonoma Wine Country's charming Healdsburg, you'll be tempted to join in on an optional tasting room experience to sample the wine that makes Sonoma County a "musttaste" destination.
- Mount St. Helens Stop at the Visitor Center for an overview of the Cascade Range volcanism and the events before and after the eruption of May 18, 1980.
- Newport Pay a visit to the Oregon Coast Aquarium to learn about the sea life that makes this region so rich in natural delights.
The ultimate adventure through the Pacific Northwest and California, this trip is the perfect mix of pretty cities, epic landscapes and foodie highlights so you experience the greatest in coastal cool from San Francisco to Seattle.
Day 1: San Francisco (2 nights)
Day 2: San Francisco sightseeing
Day 3: San Francisco - Sonoma county - Eureka
Day 4: Eureka - Coos Bay
Day 5: Coos Bay - Newport
Day 6: Newport - Portland (2 nights)
Day 7: Portland
Day 8: Portland - Seattle
Day 9: Depart Seattle
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 1 Iconic Breakfast
- 3 Breakfasts
- Many meals included
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Audio Headsets provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- City orientation tours
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- Any international flights to San Francisco and from Seattle are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this San Francisco to Seattle Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this San Francisco to Seattle Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
San Francisco to Seattle Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this San Francisco to Seattle Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.