- Explore Muir Woods National Monument
- Enjoy 3 wine tastings in Sonoma & Napa Valley (incl. tasting fees)
- Lunch break in historic Sonoma Plaza (lunch not included)
- Cross the worldfamous Golden Gate Bridge
The tour departs from Fisherman's Wharf with a knowledgeable guide on board the bus. Relax in comfortable
seats and enjoy the scenic views while your tour guide shares fun and informative facts along the way. Cross the iconic Golden Gate Bridge and enjoy the breathtaking views of the San Francisco Bay and Alcatraz Island. The tour continues along the Pacific Coast Highway, heading further to Muir Woods National Monument.
Muir Woods is home to Coast Redwoods, some of the world's tallest trees. With maps in hand, take a walk through the spectacular woods and indulge in all its natural beauty. Set aside in 1908 as a federally protected area, Muir Woods National Monument is the only surviving stand of Old Growth Forest in the Bay Area today. Explore the area by strolling around the paved walking trails to get a close look at the magnificent giants, or take a light hike up the unpaved trails to truly connect with the nature.
California Wine Country in the afternoon
From Muir Woods we head further north for a relaxing afternoon in California’s renowned Wine Country. Enjoy the drive through the beautiful scenery with magnificent vineyards along the road while your tour guide provides informative insights and leads you to the first superb location in famous Napa Valley. Visit one of the highly regarded wineries and enjoy a delicious wine tasting. Learn about the winemaking process and hear what makes each winery special while you sip some of the best wine in California and stroll through the vineyards.
After your first exquisite wine tasting experience, we continue to Sonoma Valley and Historic Downtown Sonoma Square with its charming shops, art galleries and a wonderful variety of dining options. Enjoy your time at leisure and relax on a lawn during a picnic, have lunch at one of the cozy cafes and restaurants, or sample cheese and wine at one of the local shops before heading on to the next winery.
Enjoy two more wine tastings at boutique wineries in Sonoma County where you can get to know the winemakers and learn about the special features of the wines they are offering.
Towards the end of the day, enjoy the scenic drive back to San Francisco, crossing the Golden Gate Bridge once again with breathtaking views of San Francisco’s skyline as the sun starts to set into the Pacific Ocean. A perfect end to a perfect day!
- Guided tour in luxury coach bus
- Wine tasting fees at all 3 wineries
- Helpful and knowledgeable tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off available
- Muir Woods entrance fee ($15 value)
- Food (lunch) and beverages
- Additional tasting fees for individual tastings
- Tips and gratuity (recommended)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellations between 5 days and 30 days prior to departure will be charged with a cancellation fee of $35.
Any cancellations and changes made less than 5 days prior to departure are non-refundable.
All cancellations must be sent via email to email@example.com