- Best view of San Francisco by night on top of Double Decker Bus
- Fun and Informative - Live Commentary
- 2 free walking tours included for even more photo opportunities
Exact highlights may vary according to season, weather, and San Francisco's famous traffic.
In December this tour will be replaced with the Holiday Lights Tour of San Francisco.
Please note: Depending on the time of year; it may not be dark on this tour.
- North Beach – San Francisco’s Italian Neighborhood.
- Chinatown – Home to largest Chinese community outside of Asia
- Union Square – San Francisco’s Shopping Mecca
- Civic Center – City Hall, Asian Art Museum, Bill Graham Auditorium
- California St – Grace Cathedral, Fairmont Hotel, Cable Cars
- Embarcadero – Bay Bridge, Ferry Building, Alcatraz, Pier 39
- Gratuity for driver and guide
We advise to line up for the tour at least 15 minutes prior to departure, especially during summer months (May – September) as the buses tend to fill up quickly during peak season.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.