- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Best view of San Francisco by night on top of Double Decker Bus
- Fun and Informative Live Commentary
With spectacular views from the top of an original open top Double Decker bus, the tour covers all major sites of San Francisco.
Departing from Fisherman’s Wharf, it takes you through Russian Hill and Nob Hill with its impressive Grace Cathedral and some of the best views of San Francisco. Passing the Financial District, Union Square, Chinatown, the tour then crosses the Bay Bridge with its spectacular art installation of lights that have become San Francisco’s iconic light sculpture, and further on to Treasure Island - a little island between San Francisco and Oakland with the best views of San Francisco skyline. On your way back you will see you will drive up Embarcadero, as well as famous Fisherman’s Wharf and Pier 39. Exact highlights may vary according to the season, weather conditions, and San Francisco's famous traffic, but generally the tour includes:
⧫ Nob Hill – California Street – Grace Cathedral, Fairmont Hotel, Cable Cars
⧫ Financial District – Some of the tallest buildings in San Francisco, Transamerica Pyramid
⧫ Bay Bridge - Bay Bridge Light sculpture.
⧫ Treasure Island - Best views of San Francisco skyline
⧫ Chinatown – Home to the largest Chinese community outside of Asia, Chinatown Gate
⧫ Union Square – San Francisco’s Shopping Mecca
Please Note: Depending on the time of the year, it may not be dark on this tour.
- Live narrated 2 hour tour on Double Decker Bus
- Gratuity for driver and guide
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationDeparture times are 6:30PM and 7:00PM (depending on season, possibly special events and traffic). We advise to line up for the tour at least 15 minutes prior to departure, especially during summer months (May – September) as the buses tend to fill up quickly during peak season.