- Wine tasting tour
- duration 5 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel in luxury minibus
- Visit California’s finest wineries
- Excellent views of the beautiful Sonoma Countryside
The Half Day Wine Tour departs from Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco at midday and heads north, across the Golden Gate Bridge, through Marin County into the world famous Carneros Wine Region and to the charming town of Sonoma. Included on the tour are visits to 2-3 wineries in beautiful Sonoma County, spanning from mass production vineyards to smaller boutique wineries.
This fun and informative Wine Country tour not only offers a taste of superb wineries in the region, but it also offers a chance to enjoy the splendor of the beautiful vineyards and picturesque Sonoma County as your guide escorts you from winery to winery. You travel in a luxury minivan and group sizes are small. One wine tasting fee is included in the price, as well as some free time to enjoy historic Sonoma Plaza.
- Wine tasting fee at 1 winery
- Guide and Host
- Hotel pick-up
- Tasting fee at second winery (approx $15 per person)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationChildren are permitted on wine tasting tours, but you must be 21 or older to sample wines.