- Beginning in the eccentric city of San Francisco, explore the sights of the bay on a sunset catamaran cruise, sailing around the infamous Alcatraz Island and beneath the legendary Golden Gate Bridge.
- From shimmering blue waters in summer to snowdusted pine forest in winter – enjoy a full day of optional activities to suit every adventurer, in every season, during your 2night stay in Lake Tahoe.
- Featuring sequoia forests, granite cliff faces and cascading waterfalls – get the most out of your Yosemite experience by spending three nights in the park, meaning two full days of exploration.
- With undulating sand dunes, watersculpted canyons, extinct volcanic craters and fields of wildflowers that blossom in the spring: Death Valley is a geological paradise.
- Wrap up your west coast adventure on the glitzy Strip of Las Vegas – hit the town for a dose of bright lights and the chance to win big!
Fall in love with the rugged and diverse American West on this nine-day adventure, from the granite peaks and pine forests of Yosemite National Park to the sun-baked dunes and canyons of Death Valley. This itinerary packs in the highlights of the wild west coast and will see you kayaking the clear waters of Lake Tahoe, traversing the wilderness of Hetch Hetchy Valley and strolling neon-lit boulevards in Las Vegas.
Day 1: San Francisco
Day 2: Lake Tahoe
Day 3: Lake Tahoe
Day 4: Yosemite National Park
Day 5: Yosemite National Park
Day 6: Yosemite National Park
Day 7: Eastern Sierra/Lone Pine
Day 8: Death Valley / Las Vegas
Day 9: Las Vegas
- Hotel (8 nights)
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- San Francisco - Sunset catamaran cruise
- Lake Tahoe - Heavenly Mountain Resort - Scenic Gondola Ride
- Yosemite National Park - Entrance Fee
- Yosemite - Pizza Picnic Dinner
- Death Valley National Park
- Any international flights to San Francisco and from Las Vegas are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this San Fran to Vegas: Parks, Canyons, Valleys tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Earn US$ 173+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this San Fran to Vegas: Parks, Canyons, Valleys tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 30 November 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 30 November 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
San Fran to Vegas: Parks, Canyons, Valleys tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this San Fran to Vegas: Parks, Canyons, Valleys tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Less time spent in a vehicle; more time to explore each destination. This trip has been carefully designed to give you the best experience of a region by reducing the number of one-night-only stops, giving you extra time in the places that matter.
- Death Valley in the summer is extremely hot and dry. It does hold the record as the hottest place on earth after all. Hiking at this time of year isn't recommended. Although our private vehicles do have air conditioning, it has to work pretty hard to keep a full group cool. Expect to feel hot during summer and cold at other times of the year, especially at night. Please consider the season and research the weather conditions to determine the best time to travel for you. Remember to come prepared with adequate clothing.
- Some of the best scenery in Yosemite is found on hikes. So, while this trip doesn't require a high level of fitness, it’s essential to be at least moderately fit if you want to partake in all activities.
- This trip includes time spent travelling in a vehicle with your group. Extra space can be tight, and conditions may feel a little cramped. It’s all part of the adventure and a great way to get to know your fellow travellers. Please read the itinerary carefully for travel time estimates.
- If you wish to spend more time in San Francisco or Las Vegas, we'll be happy to book additional accommodation for you (subject to availability).
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated. Children aged 17 years and under must present either a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery or proof of full vaccination. Any customer who is unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons can apply for an exemption. Customers must provide a medical certificate from a medical professional. These new safety measures apply on all trips, except for tours in Australia, New Zealand and the Cook Islands.