- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 13
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Travel by private minibus
- Variety of daywalks to suit all abilities
- Some long journeys
- Group normally 6 to 13, plus leader. Min age 16 yrs2 hotel nights and 12 lodge nights included
This unique USA national park tour explores the crown jewels of America's national parks system, whilst enjoying the comfort of its historic and unique lodges and hotels. Yosemite, Yellowstone, Death Valley and the Grand Canyon showcase some of the most awe-inspiring landscapes in the US and their expansive vistas and abundant wildlife have been attracting visitors for over 100 years. That's not to forget the lesser known but equally stunning USA national parks including Zion and Arches. Some lodges that were built at the turn of the century to cater to this early wave of tourists are still operational in all their former glory - and today they're more than just places to stay, they're pieces of history!
Day 1: Start San Francisco
Day 2-3: Yosemite National Park
Day 4: Death Valley National Park
Day 5: Zion National Park
Day 6: Zion National Park
Day 7-8: Grand Canyon (North Rim)
Day 9: Monument Valley
Day 10-11: Moab - Arches National Park
Day 12: Salt Lake City
Day 13-14: Yellowstone National Park
Day 15: Bozeman
- All accommodation
- All transport and listed activities
- We can include flights from the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to San Francisco and from Bozeman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this National Parks and Lodges tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 308+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this National Parks and Lodges tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
National Parks and Lodges tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this National Parks and Lodges tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.