- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Meet the Navajo in stunning Monument Valley.
- Marvel at the Grand Canyon.
- Hike in beautiful Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks.
- Roll the dice in Las Vegas.
From the Golden Gate Bridge to glowing canyon walls at sunset, this trip captures the beauty of the cities and wilderness of the western US. It’s perfect for the traveller looking to breathe in the scent of the sequoias of Yosemite by day but wanting the comforts of a hotel at night. Prepare yourself for otherworldly hoodoos in Bryce Canyon National Park and desert scenery in Death Valley – the lowest spot on the continent – before taking an optional helicopter ride above the incomparable Grand Canyon. You won’t just visit the west coast, you’ll live it.
Fubky, cool country aided by an exceptional guide and great group”
Day 1: San Francisco
Day 2: San Francisco/Yosemite National Park
Day 3: Yosemite National Park
Day 4: Yosemite National Park/Sierra Nevada
Day 5: Sierra Nevada to Las Vegas
Day 6: Las Vegas
Day 7: Las Vegas/Bryce Canyon National Park
Day 8: Bryce Canyon National Park/Lake Powell
Day 9: Monument Valley
Day 10: Grand Canyon National Park
Day 11: Grand Canyon National Park/Lake Havasu City
Day 12: Joshua Tree National Park/San Diego
Day 13: San Diego
Day 14: San Diego/Los Angeles
Day 15: Los Angeles
- Hotels (14 nts).
1 lunch, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD685-890 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, hiking, walking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Native Grill Food Truck - Lunch
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Discover Moment: Las Vegas
- Golden Gate Bridge Visit
- California Produce Tasting
- Yosemite National Park Visit
- Yosemite National Park Hike
- Death Valley National Park Visit
- Zion National Park Visit
- Bryce Canyon National Park Visit
- Glen Canyon Dam Visit
- Horseshoe Bend Hike
- Monument Valley 4x4 Tour
- Grand Canyon South Rim Visit
- Grand Canyon Sunset
- Sedona Visit
- Route 66 Visit
- London Bridge Visit
- Joshua Tree National Park Visit
- Orientation Drive, Los Angeles
- Entrance fees to all national parks with hiking and walking excursions
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to San Francisco and from Los Angeles are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this National Parks & Bright Lights tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 94+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this National Parks & Bright Lights tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 January 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 January 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
National Parks & Bright Lights tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this National Parks & Bright Lights tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Merchandising : Vans with WifiThis adventure boasts vans fitted with Wi-Fi for up to five users at a time. Check your email, upload a photo to Facebook, or send a tweet to your friends.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.