- See Muir Woods National Monument and the coastal town of Sausalito - at your own pace.
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the coastal mountains near Mt. Tamalpais.
- A destination that offers unique boutique shopping, art galleries, amazing foods & views.
- Enjoy a scenic ride through the Marina neighborhood for a great photo opportunity.
The tour takes you along the Pacific Coast Highway providing breathtaking views of the coastal mountains near Mt. Tamalpais, the highest point in the Northern California Coast Ranges.
Muir Woods is home to Coast Redwoods, some of the world's tallest trees. With maps and guides in hand, take a short walk or a full day trek through these spectacular woods and take in the immense natural beauty. Set aside in 1908 as a federally protected area, Muir Woods National Monument is the only surviving stand of Old Growth forest in the Bay Area today. There are a number of paved walking trails where visitors can get a close look at the magnificent giants. Other unpaved walking trails lead up the hills to explore the area further. (Admission to Muir Woods is not included, $10 per person).
Sausalito is located at the north end of the Golden Gate Bridge. A small Mediterranean-like village in Marin County, it is now home to some of the country's wealthiest citizens. Sausalito is a gorgeous destination that offers unique boutique shopping, art galleries, fabulous mansions, amazing food and breathtaking views of the bay.
Direct from San Francisco to Muir Woods at 9am.
Muir Woods shuttle from Sausalito departs at 12pm, 1:30pm and 3pm
Muir Woods shuttle departs Muir Woods at 11:15am, 12:45pm, 2:45pm and 4:45pm.
Ferry from Sausalito departs according to its daily timetable.
- Hop-on hop-off tour to Sausalito and Muir Woods or direct shuttle
- Ferry from Sausalito to San Francisco
- Admission to Muir Woods not included, $10 per person
There are approximately 1.5 miles (ca. 2.4 km) of paved, wheelchair accessible trails in Muir Woods.
Hotel pickup is ONLY available for departure at 9 AM at most downtown hotels but customers must book the pickup at least 48 hours in advance.
During winter (November-March) notification emails are required at least 48-hours prior to departure
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.