- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See Muir Woods National Monument and the coastal town of Sausalito
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the coastal mountains near Mt. Tamalpais.
- At Sausalito enjoy unique boutique shopping, art galleries, amazing foods & views.
The tour departs from Fisherman's wharf, aboard a luxury minibus. Relax in comfortable seats and enjoy the scenic views while your tour guide shares fun and informative facts about San Francisco with you. Along the way you will see the Palace of Fine Arts and the Presidio before crossing the iconic Golden Gate Bridge. At North Vista Point you will stop for great photo opportunities with breathtaking views of the San Francisco Bay in the morning lights (weather permitting). The tour continues along the Pacific Coast Highway providing stunning views of the coastal mountains near Mt. Tamalpais, the highest point in the Northern California Coast Ranges, and then heading further to Muir Woods National Monument.
Muir Woods is home to Coast Redwoods, some of the world's tallest trees. With maps in hand, take a walk through these spectacular woods and take in the immense natural beauty. Set aside in 1908 as a federally protected area, Muir Woods is the only surviving stand of Old Growth forest in the Bay Area today. There are a number of paved walking trails where visitors can get a close look at the magnificent giants. Other unpaved walking trails lead up the hills to explore the area further. (Admission to Muir Woods is included, $15 per person, kids are free).
After one hour in Muir Woods, your tour takes you to charming Sausalito - a picturesque town in Marin County, home to some of the country's wealthiest citizens. Sausalito is a gorgeous destination that offers unique boutique shopping, art galleries, fabulous mansions, amazing food and breathtaking views of the bay.
If you wish to stay in Sausalito, the bus can drop you off and you can enjoy a ferry ride back to San Francisco with beautiful views of the Golden Gate Bridge, the San Francisco skyline and Alcatraz Island (ferry ticket available at additional cost).
- Tour to Muir Woods and Sausalito with live narration
- Admission ticket to the woods of $15 per person included
- Tips and Gratuities
- Hotel pick up
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPlease check in at 2724 Taylor St at-least 20 mins prior to your departure time.