- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 23 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Grand Teton National Park: Relax at Rustic Inn Creekside Resort and Spa and savour a Dinner with wine in the heart of the Tetons.
- San Francisco: Join your Travel Director and fellow travellers at 18:00 for a Welcome Dinner with wine.
- Monterey: Have your choice of three local restaurants during your DineAround evening in Monterey.
- Santa Barbara: In the evening, dinner with wine awaits at the local Opal Restaurant & Bar.
From a mix of glamour and bohemian charms in San Francisco, to the lush landscapes of the Sierras, this unique trip takes you on an eclectic journey through the heart of America's West. A combination of our Enchanting Canyonlands and American Parks Trail trips, you'll experience everything from the mystical healing powers of Sedona, to the world famous Grand Canyon and the Japanese tea gardens of Golden Gate Park. You'll enhance your experience by staying at lodges within the National Parks themselves, allowing you to not only witness, but wake up to show stopping views.
Day 1: San Francisco, the City by the Bay.
Day 2: Exploring San Francisco.
Day 3: Yosemite National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site .
Day 4: Yosemite National Park to Monterey.
Day 5: Monterey, the Cradle of History.
Day 6: The American Riviera.
Day 7: Santa Monica and L.A.
Day 8: The Glitz and Glam of L.A.
Day 9: Across the Mojave.
Day 10: Sedona and the Mighty Grand Canyon.
Day 11: Monument Valley and Lake Powell.
Day 12: Leisurely Lake Powell.
Day 13: Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks.
Day 14: Zion to Las Vegas.
Day 15: Salt Lake City.
Day 16: Jackson and Grand Teton National Park.
Day 17: Yellowstone National Park.
Day 18: Geysers and Colourful Mudpots.
Day 19: The Ranch at Ucross.
Day 20: Into the Black Hills.
Day 21: Custer and the Wild, Wild West.
Day 22: The Monuments of the Black Hills.
Day 23: Depart Rapid City.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included - you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- Any international flights to San Francisco and from Rapid City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Grand Journey of Americas West tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 269+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Grand Journey of Americas West tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 92 days before departure. For any departures within 30 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Grand Journey of Americas West tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Grand Journey of Americas West tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will operate in smaller group sizes and uniquely configured coaches with fewer seats to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.