- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 28+ yrs
- max group size 13
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Lose yourself amidst the forests and lakes of sunny California
We’ve designed a week-long Californian adventure to experience some of the northern highlights of this powerhouse state. Explore San Francisco. Get lost in a secluded Sequoia grove. Then prepare to a take on the epic Panorama Trail in Yosemite. Finally, kick back on Lake Tahoe, sip a local beer and swing by Napa Valley to try the wine on your way back to San Francisco.Edits trips are for those in their 30s and 40s. We also have a range of trips for everyone, including our similar trip Hawaii Islands Adventure, or you can view our full range of Edits trips.
Day 1: Welcome to San Francisco
Day 2: Explore the city highlights
Day 3: Marvel at the sequoias
Day 4: Hike the Panorama Trail in Yosemite National Park
Day 5: Arrive in Lake Tahoe in time for a sunset cruise
Day 6: Try out SUP, then sample the local brews
Day 7: A wine stop in Napa, before returning to San Francisco
- All accommodation6 breakfasts & 1 dinner
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to/from San Francisco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Edits: Sequoias & SUP in California tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 163+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Edits: Sequoias & SUP in California tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Edits: Sequoias & SUP in California tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Edits: Sequoias & SUP in California tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.