- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- SEE Half Moon Bay, Big Sur, Santa Ynez Valley
- VISIT San Francisco, Henry Cowell Redwoods, Monterey, Pebble Beach, Carmel Mission, Big Sur, Hearst Castle, Paso Robles, Sensorio Light Field, Santa Barbara, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Venice Beach, and Santa Monica
- CONNECT WITH LOCALS Join the owners of the Groves on 41 Olive Oil Ranch for a Be My Guest Lunch paired with local Paso Robles wines. (Day 6)
- DIVE INTO CULTURE Dine like a true California local with lunch at InnOut Burger. Enjoy wine tasting in Paso Robles including a tasting and tour of the underground wine caves.
Expect blockbuster fun, gourmet gifts and soul-stirring coastal backdrops when you embark on this scenic journey from San Francisco to Los Angeles, tracing Spanish colonial history and the trendiest foodie hotspots.
Day 1: Arrive San Francisco (2 Nights)
Day 2: San Francisco
Day 3: San Francisco - Monterey (2 Nights)
Day 4: Monterey Sightseeing
Day 5: Monterey - Paso Robles (2 Nights)
Day 6: Paso Robles Sightseeing
Day 7: Paso Robles - Los Angeles (2 Nights)
Day 8: Los Angeles
Day 9: Venice Beach - Depart Los Angeles
- 8 breakfasts
- 2 lunches (including Be My Guest)
- 4 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to San Francisco and from Los Angeles are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Coastal California tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 93+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Coastal California tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Coastal California tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Coastal California tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 20 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.