- duration 4.5 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 6+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Tour SF from the bridge to the beaches, the swish neighbourhoods and beyond
- Explore the rich history of the San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge
- Capture scenic photos on a leisurely walk along the rugged coastline from the Golden Gate Bridge to Land’s End
- Discover the secret trails and mingle with the locals at play in this beautiful part of San Francisco
San Francisco is blessed with an abundance of girl-next-door good looks. On this San Francisco tour, see the natural beauty that all the other cities in America are jealous of by hiking the coastline past Golden Gate Bridge, Sutro baths, beaches, and the bay.
Join a local guide for an experience you'll never forgot on this San Francisco tour that takes a truly unique trail through this legendary city. Local history? Check. Beautiful sunsets? Check. One of the most incredible bridges in the world? Check. Let's do this!
Your San Francisco city tour starts with a walk out onto the Golden Gate Bridge, where you will have fantastic views of the city skyline as your leader shares some local history about this world-renowned landmark. We'll start our gentle hike by strolling away from the bridge and along the Pacific Coast while pelicans soar overhead and barges and sailboats glide into the bay. During your hike, the bridge will often come back into view so that you can really get to know it from all different angles - so don't forget your camera!
Along this rugged coastline you'll enjoy breathtaking cliff top views of the crashing surf from lookout spots such as Land’s End and Eagle’s Point. This San Francisco coast tour will take you along Baker Beach to put your toes in the surf, and here we'll also mix with locals taking a break from city life or chat with fishermen casting lines.
We'll mix things up a bit by taking a break from beach life as we climb the steps into San Francisco’s most exclusive neighbourhood where you will stroll among mansions, manicured gardens, and fine architecture. Few San Francisco tours take you through these different kinds of neighbourhoods, but we like to keep you on your toes here at Urban Adventures!
We'll drop back down to the Pacific’s edge to explore the ruins of Sutro Baths. Dating back to 1896, the baths are the remains of wealthy entrepreneur and former San Francisco mayor Adolph Sutro’s creation and at one time the world's largest indoor swimming pool establishment.
Finish this San Francisco tour off perfectly as you watch the sun sink down on the Pacific after your tour ends.
- Local English-speaking guide
- tips or gratuities for your local guide.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Bridge and the Beach tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
Full payment of 58 USD is required to confirm this tour.Travel Insurance
Bridge and the Beach tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bridge and the Beach tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
At the concrete sitting benches in front of the Bridge Cafe, located across from the Welcome Center in the Golden Gate Bridge Southeast Visitor AreaMeeting end point :
Cliff House, a restaurant on the west coast of the San Fran peninsula - there is a bus service back to city center.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.