- duration 14 days
- tour type Cruise
- age requirement 18+ years old
- Board Scenic Eclipse, your home away from home to explore the beautiful Mexican Riviera and Costa Rica.
- Stunning coastal environment, golden sands, tropical weather, warm sea water and the friendliest people on earth – that is Acapulco.
- Relaxation and rediscovery are yours to enjoy at leisure.
- Acajutla, El Salvador offers an authentic look at life along the Pacific coast of Central America.
The Wonders of Latin America
Mexico and Costa Rica await as you set sail from the Gulf of California, through the storied waters of the Sea of Cortez and down the coastline of Latin America.
Soak in the views of the rugged tropical mountains, endemic wildlife, cobblestone streets and the breathtaking seaside of the Mexican Riviera. Observe the rich marine wildlife of playful sea lions, dolphins, tortoises and dozens of species of fish that will leave you fascinated.
Day 1 : San Diego, United States of America
Day 2 : At Sea
Day 3 : At Sea
Day 4 : La Paz, Mexico
Day 5 : Isla Cerralvo
Day 6 : Puerto Vallarta
Day 7 : At Sea
Day 8 : Acapulco
Day 9 : At Sea
Day 10 : Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala
Day 11 : Acajutla, El Salavador
Day 12 : Corinto, Nicaragua
Day 13 : Bahía Culebra, Costa Rica
Day 14 : Puerto Caldera > San José, Costa Rica
Travel in comfort, as Scenic offers a wide range of accommodations for you to choose from:
- Verandah suite
- Deluxe verandah suite
- Grand deluxe verandah suite
- Grand panorama suite
- Owner’s penthouse
- Panorama suite
- Spa suite
- 13 Breakfasts, 12 Lunches and 13 Dinners.
- From a dress-up gastronomic extravaganza to a low-key handmade pizza, we cater for every style of dining. We source from regional suppliers; our food is both extremely fresh and in season. Our chefs draw inspiration from the countries we pass through so you’ll experience true cuisines from every region. And of course, there’s an extensive selection of complimentary beverages all day too.
- 14 days cruise.
- Throughout the entirety of your 14 days cruise, you will have unlimited access to all of Scenic’s luxuries.
- On board, you’ll have full access to a wellness area, complete with massage services and a hair salon, a gym, special on-board entertainment, Wi-Fi internet, e-bikes and of course luxuriously appointed suites to retire to at the end of the day.
Based on the departure date you choose, you will be travelling onboard one or more of the following cruise ships:
- Scenic eclipse
- We use local guides onshore as we believe nobody knows a location quite like someone who lives there. We’ll take you to all the must-see highlights but we’ll also take you off-the-beaten-track to explore the little-known gems and delightful back streets that only we know.
- From nightly turndown to laundry concierge service included for all guests, your butler will provide an exceptional level of service that combines 5-star quality with personal attention to detail.
- Any international flights to San Diego and from San Jose are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Baja to Costa Rica: Whales and Wilderness tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Baja to Costa Rica: Whales and Wilderness tour. You can cancel the tour up to 96 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 95 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 95 days before departure. For any departures within 31 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Baja to Costa Rica: Whales and Wilderness tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Baja to Costa Rica: Whales and Wilderness tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.