- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit a sea lion nursey in La Loberia.
- Dine at a G Adventuressupported community restaurant.
- Encounter diverse marine life while snorkelling.
- View whitetip reef sharks.
The ultimate experience for animal lovers awaits in the Galápagos Islands, where an incredibly diverse and unique array of wildlife prosper among fertile lands and volcanic formations. Visit a giant tortoise breeding centre and explore the region's colourful marine creatures with multiple snorkelling opportunities. Private speedboats, upgraded land accommodations, and a CEO/Naturalist Guide at the helm of the journey help your adventure run seamlessly.
Day 1: San Cristóbal Island
Day 2: San Cristóbal Island
Day 3: San Cristóbal Island/Floreana Island
Day 4: Floreana Island
Day 5: Floreana Island/Isabela Island
Day 6: Isabela Island/Santa Cruz Island
Day 7: Santa Cruz Island
- Hotels (6 nts).
- 6 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- Private speedboat.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer)/Naturalist Guide while in the Galápagos Islands (certified by the Galápagos National Park Authority).
- Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Restaurants, Floreana Island
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Isla Lobos visit (San Cristóbal Island)
- Snorkelling at Kicker Rock and La Lobería
- Highlands excursion (Floreana Island)
- Tintoreras excursion (Isabela Island)
- Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre visit
- Isabela Municipal Tax
- Opportunities for snorkelling, swimming, and incredible wildlife encounters
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to San Cristobal Island and from Isla Santa Cruz are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Upgraded Land Galapagos tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 123 today.
- Earn US$ 82+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Upgraded Land Galapagos tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Upgraded Land Galapagos tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Upgraded Land Galapagos tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.