- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the famous Kicker Rock
- Explore the unique flora and fauna of Galapagos
- Spot giant tortoises in the highlands of San Cristobal
- Take a trip to Espanola Island
Stay in San Cristobal throughout the tour. Visit Kicker Rock, the famous volcanic formation home to diverse marine life, and Espanola Island. See iguanas, frigate birds, sea lions, colorful fish and giant tortoises among other animals.
Learn more about the history of Galapagos from your experienced tour guide. Go island hopping by boat and share with the members of your group what you love most – the passion for nature and for traveling. Together with your group, you will spend a couple of amazing days on the islands and make lifelong memories!
Please note that domestic flight tickets from mainland Ecuador to Galapagos and back to the mainland are not included in the tour price. Also, please allocate USD 100 per person in Galapagos National Park entrance fees and another USD 20 per person for the Galapagos Migration Card. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: San Cristobal - Interpretation Center & Tijeretas Hill
Day 2: San Cristobal – Kicker Rock – San Cristobal
Day 3: San Cristobal: Highlands & beach
Day 4: Day trip to Espanola Island from San Cristobal
Day 5: San Cristobal departure
- Meals: 4 breakfast & 3 lunch
- Local, English-speaking guides during the excursions
- Group excursions as mentioned on the itinerary
- Snorkeling equipment during the excursions (mask, snorkel, and fins). Wetsuits not provided
- Pickup and drop-off transfers provided by a Spanish-speaking driver
- 4 nights' accommodation in a 2-star hotel (double/twin room)
- International flight tickets
- Domestic flights: mainland Ecuador - Galapagos - mainland Ecuador
- Galapagos National Park entrance fees (USD 100 per person)
- Galapagos Migration Card TCT (USD 20 per person)
- Travel insurances
- Activities mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Personal expenses like laundry and phone calls
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.