- duration hours
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- View the pristine Isla Huemul from Playa Bonita
- Admire breathtaking & panoramic views from the mountain top
- Follow the scenic route along Laguna El Trebol
Enjoy an amazing day trip from Bariloche, traveling along Lake Nahuel Huapi up to the foot of Cerro Campanario. You will have the opportunity to go up the mountain by chairlift, from where you can admire one of the most magnificent panoramic views of the region and grab a hot cocoa from the mountain top cafe
Travel along Lake Nahuel Huapi on a jaw-dropping excursion passing by Playa Bonita and Huemul Island, eventually arriving at the foot of Cerro Campanario. View the pristine Isla Huemul from Playa Bonita at KM8 on your way to Cerro Campanario at KM10. There you can take an optional ride up on a chair lift to admire the beautiful panoramic views from the mountain top (optional chairlift ride up or 30-minute hike up). If you want, have a hot chocolate and warm up in the cozy cafe where you can enjoy the views in a warm atmosphere. Continue to the Llao-Llao Peninsula where you can stop to visit the San Eduardo Chapel before continuing on to the bridge that connects Moreno & Nahuel Huapi Lakes. Follow the scenic route along Laguna El Trebol as you make your way back to the city.
- English speaking guide
- Optional ticket for Chairlift to Cerro Campanario
- Tips for guide
- Personal expenses
- Local payments - Entrance fee to Nahuel Huapi N.P.
- Optional gratuities
- You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 2 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 21 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Circuito Chico Day Trip tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Circuito Chico Day Trip tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.