Looking for available travel experts
Samburu National Reserve Game drives Tours 2019/2020
7 Game drives Tours
- Visit to some of the finest safari destinations in Kenya.
- Watching thousands of animal and bird species.
- Interactions with Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo).
- Visit to the Sweetwaters Chimp Sanctuary to see chimpanzees and rhinos.
- Game drives across the most popular safari destinations in Kenya.
- View Kenya's northern wildlife species, including the Grevy's Zebra, only available here.
- Visit the Tree trops lodge, Queen Elizabeth's favourite.
- Visit Lake Nakuru, famous for unique bird species, the flamingoes, pelican and more.
- Great Sceneries of the northern part of Kenya.
- Unique Attractions (Gerenuks, Beisa Orxy , Grevy Zebras).
- The park has the largest concentration of Elephants.
- Witness throngs of wildebeest thundering across the savannah during the Great Migration.
- Enjoy Hell’s Gate National Park - one of the most atmospheric parks in Africa.
- Amboseli offers a view of majestic herds of elephant & glorious views of Mt Kilimanjaro.
- Enjoy game drives in the famous Maasai Mara.
- Take part in a rhino-tracking experience in Sera Community Conservancy.
- Be part of the unique camel safari experience in Laikipia.
- Visit Samburu National Reserve, where Elsa the Lioness was raised.
- Travel to Aberdare National Park, located in the hills of Kenya.
- Go out on wildlife safari trips in Maasai Mara.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results