- duration 14 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- minimum participants 10
- age requirement 16-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-17109
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Feel samba beats in Rio and the pounding Iguazu Falls
- Wildlife spotting in the naturerich Pantanal
- Explore the Amazon rainforest and colourful Salvador
An unbeatable in-depth exploration of this huge and varied country. Feel the samba beats in Rio and the pounding spray of the Iguazu Falls. From the coast to the deep green Amazon and biodiverse Pantanal, Brazil is full of contrasts that deserve to be visited properly.
Pantanal - Explore this wildlife nirvana on foot and by canoe, searching for animals including capybara, caiman, armadillo and over 600 bird species
Rio - Explore this beautiful and eclectic city, taking a cable car up Sugarloaf Mountain for panoramic views of the stunning coastline
Iguazu Falls - These magnificent waterfalls are simply awe-inspiring up close. Feel the spray from both the Argentinian and Brazilian sides
Day 1 : Join trip in Salvador
Day 2 : Guided tour of the city; free afternoon
Day 3 : Fly to Manaus, gateway to the Amazon
Day 4 : Journey by bus and boat to reach our Amazon lodge
Day 5 : In the Amazon; Jungle walk , visit the local community and search for caiman on a night boat trip
Day 6 : Return to Manaus and fly to Cuiaba
Day 7 : Drive to the Pantanal Wildlife Reserve
Day 8 : Explore the Pantanal on foot and by boat
Day 9 : In Pantanal; jeep safari and boat ride
Day 10 : Fly to Iguazu Falls, overnight in Foz do Iguacu
Day 11 : Visit the Brazilian side of the falls, optional helicopter ride
Day 12 : Fly to Rio de Janeiro; Free afternoon
Day 13 : Visit to Santa Teresa, the Morrinho Project and Sugar Loaf Mountain
Day 14 : Tour ends Rio de Janeiro
- Pousada da Mangueira (2 nights)
- Hotel Saint Paul (1 night)
- Amazon Eco Lodge (2 nights)
- Mato Grosso Palace (1 night)
- Pousada Piuval (3 nights)
- Hotel Rafain Centro (2 nights)
- Hotel Copa Sul (2 nights)
- 13 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 5 Dinners
- Public Bus
- Explore Tour Leader
- Boat Crew
- Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Salvador and from Rio de Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Pure Brazil tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 225+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pure Brazil tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 March 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 March 2023, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Pure Brazil tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pure Brazil tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Rigorous hygiene safety measures will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be either fully vaccinated atleast 14 days prior to departure or have taken a negative test (rapid antigen or PCR) within 72 hours of departure.