- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Rio Explore South America's most beautiful and vibrant city including a tour of Sugarloaf Mountain with panoramic views of the stunning coastline
- Salvador Discover Brazil's colourful colonial city
- Amazon Rainforest Two nights in Amazonia with various boat and land excursions
- Pantanal Wildlife spotting on foot and by canoe
An unbeatable in-depth exploration of this huge and varied country. Feel the samba beats in Rio and the pounding spray of the Iguazu Falls. From the coast to the deep green Amazon and biodiverse Pantanal, Brazil is full of contrasts that deserve to be visited properly. Pantanal - Explore this wildlife nirvana on foot and by canoe, searching for animals including capybara, caiman, armadillo and over 600 bird species Rio - Explore this beautiful and eclectic city, taking a cable car up Sugarloaf Mountain for panoramic views of the stunning coastline Iguazu Falls - These magnificent waterfalls are simply awe-inspiring up close. Feel the spray from both the Argentinian and Brazilian sides
Day 1 : Join trip in Salvador
Day 2 : Guided tour of the city; free afternoon
Day 3 : Fly to Manaus, gateway to the Amazon
Day 4 : Journey by bus and boat to reach our Amazon lodge
Day 5 : In the Amazon; Jungle walk , visit the local community and search for caiman on a night boat trip
Day 6 : Return to Manaus and fly to Cuiaba
Day 7 : Drive to the Pantanal Wildlife Reserve
Day 8 : Explore the Pantanal on foot and by boat
Day 9 : In Pantanal; jeep safari and boat ride
Day 10 : Fly to Iguazu Falls, overnight in Foz do Iguacu
Day 11 : Visit the Brazilian side of the falls, optional helicopter ride
Day 12 : Fly to Rio de Janeiro; Free afternoon
Day 13 : In Rio; Optional Corcovado, afternoon city tour
Day 14 : Tour ends Rio de Janeiro
- 13 Breakfast, 4 Lunch, 5 Dinner
- 8 nights comfortable hotel
- 5 nights comfortable lodge
- Bus, Boat, Flight, Public Bus
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Driver(s), Local Guide(s)
- Any international flights to Salvador and from Rio de Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Pure Brazil tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 283 today.
- Save US$ 188+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Pure Brazil tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 538 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 03 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Pure Brazil tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Pure Brazil tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.