- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the vibrant city of Rio de Janeiro
- Head underground into the gold mines of Ouro Preto
- Guided tour of the futuristic city of Brasilia
- Wander the streets of fascinating Lencois
This 17 day overland tour journeys from Salvador Da Bahia to Rio De Janeiro through Brazil
Day 1: Salvador
Day 2: Salvador
Day 3: Itacare
Day 4: Itacare
Day 5: Lencois
Day 6: Lencois
Day 7: Lencois
Day 8: Central Brazil
Day 9: Alto Paraiso
Day 10: Alto Paraiso
Day 11: Alto Paraiso
Day 12: Brasilia
Day 13: Tres Marias
Day 14: Ouro Preto
Day 15: Ouro Preto
Day 16: Rio de Janeiro
Day 17: Rio de Janeiro
- Overland Expedition Vehicle, Jeep
- Two Dragoman Crew Members, Local Guides where necessary
- 10 Breakfasts
- 8 Lunches
- 8 Dinner
- Any international flights to Salvador and from Rio de Janeiro are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Brazilian Coast, Capitals & Chapadas tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 84 today.
- Save US$ 56+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Brazilian Coast, Capitals & Chapadas tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Brazilian Coast, Capitals & Chapadas tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Brazilian Coast, Capitals & Chapadas tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Local Payment The local payment is a group fund, paid separately from the trip price on the first day of the tour. It covers everything that the group does together on the ground. This is primarily hotel accommodation and campsite fees, meals whilst camping (but not while eating in restaurants), and included activities and puts money directly back to the local community. The local payment, or kitty system, is unique to overlanding tours and provides maximum flexibility and best value on the road - you can see exactly what is being paid for, you get everything at cost price, it keeps costs competitive by leveraging group expenses and saves on administrative costs. The fund is run by the tour guide, and any excess left over at the end is returned equally to the group. Local prices are estimated in USD when we print the brochure then reviewed monthly as local costs and exchange rates vary throughout the year. It's therefore important once you book your trip to check the website regularly and just before departure for any changes to the amount.