- duration 1 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 1-99 yrs
- max group size 5
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-19475
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Discover Salta's wine route and try first class wines.
- Be accompanied by professional guides
Discover the wine route around Salta and its history. In each winery we will tour the facilities and the vineyards to learn about the winemaking process. Also, we'll enjoy their best wines in a tasting conducted by professional sommeliers
The tour starts from Salta city hotels, traveling by the scenic Route No 68 towards Cafayate, where we arrive at noon, after crossing Las Conchas River Gorge.
We will visit the Museum of Vine and Wine and two wineries where we will be able to learn about the winemaking process and taste their wines.
In recent years, the wine industry has grown a lot thanks to its outstanding quality wines, recognised in international markets and competitions. The quality and the singularity of Salta wines come from its height (between 1600 and 2400 metres above sea level): is the resulting combination privileged conditions, together with dedication and knowledge of the producers.
Return to Salta by the same route, on the afternoon.
- Transfers from hotels
- Professional Guide
- Visit to two wineries
- Wine Tasting at each winery
- Any Additional
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Wine Route from Salta tour. You can cancel the tour up to 32 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 31 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 March 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 March 2024, a deposit of 50% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 31 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Wine Route from Salta tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Wine Route from Salta tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Rooms have to be filled when booking. Thus, if you are 1 person travelling you have to pick Single Room. If you’re 2 people travelling, you can either pick either Single Room, in which case each traveler will receive their own Single Room, or Double Room, etc.