- Discover Northern Argentina
- Explore the Atacama Desert in Chile
- Visit Uyuni Salt Flats in Boliva
- Be amazed by the colors of Nature
Travel the stunning cloud safari and discover the local culture of the traditional Andean towns. Continuing at San Pedro De Atacama, a laid -back oasis town on the edge of the driest place on earth and continuing with the immense sea of salt in the South of Bolivia. This is an adventure trip where you will explore the most amazing, unqiue landscapes in remote locations, sometimes in place of comfort travel!
If you are an adventure-seeker we can guarantee that you will enjoy one of the most spectacular landscapes of South America and this tour will stick with you for many years to come.
Day 1: Start your Adventure in Argentina: Salta
Day 2: Humahuaca Gorge, Salta & Jujuy trips
Day 3: Salta
Day 4: From Salta, travel to Chile - San Pedro de Atacama
Day 5: Atacama Tours: the Moon Valley
Day 6: Atacama Tours: Tatio Geysers & Machuca
Day 7: Uyuni Tours: 4WD Adventure
Day 8: 4WD Adventure to Salt Hotel
Day 9: 4WD Adventure to Uyuni
- Transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- 6 nights of accomodattion
- 2-nights accommodation in mountain huts during your 4×4 adventure
- Daily breakfast included
- Day 7 & 8 Full Board included
- Excursions mentioned on the itinerary
- Bilingual guide (English / Spanish).
- One way bus Salta / San Pedro de Atacama
- International or domestic flight or buses
- National Park Entrance fees
- Travel / Medical Insurance
- Earn US$ 83+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPassport, Visa and Vaccinations It is the responsibility of the Client to be in possession of a valid passport, visa permits, inoculations and preventive medicines as may be required for the duration of the tour. Information about these matters or related items is given in good faith but without responsibility on the part of Say Hueque. Please note, the landscapes that you will see during this adventure trip are absolutely amazing, but due to the remote location and limited infrastructure, the quality of service is minimal during the 4WD 3 days tour from San Pedro de Atacama to Uyuni Salt Flats. Food is included but it is basic food. Accommodation is basic. Nights in shelters with shared rooms and without private bathroom. Sometimes without hot water and sometimes, even without water. Weather during the night can be 20º Celsius below zero. It is important that you bring a sleeping bag to spend the night, especially during the months of June, July, August and September- though they can be rented on arrival. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Group tours will be reduced to smaller sizes to protect against COVID-19.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this trip. Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are furthermore regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.