Salkantay trek Trekking Tours 2018/2019
6 Trekking Tours
Highlights Read More
- Spend time exploring the former Inca capital of Cusco and its surrounding..
- An amazing 8 days culturally rich and rewarding travel experience in Peru..
- 8-Day Classic Inca Trail Journey to Machu Picchu, from Cusco.
- Embark on a multi-day, small-group trek to Machu Picchu along the famed Inca Trail.
- Spend time exploring the former Inca capital of Cusco and its surrounds..
- Discover the mystical beauty of Machu Picchu, the crown jewel of the Inca Empire..
- Opportunity to see beautiful landscapes with a variety of endemic flora and fauna..
- One of "the best 25 new treks in the world" by National Geographic.
- Salkantay is a majestic peak of over 6300 meters (20,000 feet!).
- The trek combines hiking in the Andes with the cloud forest.
- Salkantay snowpeak.
- Llactapata archaeological site.
- Machu Picchu.
Salkantay Trek is a popular alternative to the very-crowded classic Inca Trail. It offers more ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Cusco/Cusco
- Operator Apu Andino
- Tour Type Group Tour
From US$ 765 5 days View Tour
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results