- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Kayak along Almafi coast, the world's most beautiful coastline
- Explore Positano, Furore and Amalfi towns
- Discover small bays, beaches and grottoes ‘off the beaten track’
- Enjoy the local food and culture
The Amalfi Coast is definitely is one of the most beautiful coastlines in Europe, an intriguing mix of the overwhelming natural environment and cultural heritage. The blue waters of the Mediterranean are dominated here by Europe’s steepest coastline, rising up to almost 1500 meters. But it’s not only rocky cliffs that you’ll encounter on this trip: the patient labour of generations has transformed the steep mountain slopes into a cascade of terraced lemon groves and vineyards. And with charming villages, chapels and other sites of cultural interest scattered all over. The dramatic coastline offers wonderful views, different every step you take and every metre you paddle.
Paddling along the coastline of Amalfi offers you an opportunity to experience a blend of nature and architecture like no other. The view from the waterline highlights the dramatic cliffs and terraced landscape, the amazing mix of natural wonders and ingenuity and craftsmanship of generations. Your vision will blur as you focus on the wonderment of history displayed along this amazing stretch of coastline. Highlights include the stops in the amazing ‘Fjord’ of Furore (‘Furor’), in the charming fishing village of Cetara, and on the isolated beaches around beautiful Positano.
Accommodation during this trip will be in the two most famous towns of the area: Positano and Amalfi itself, giving you the possibility to fully take advantage of the stay in these two 'pearls' of the Amalfi Coast. And at only a few hundred metres away from the crowds, you will find yourself surrounded by nature.
On this tour, we take you beyond the crowded beaches to isolated, hidden beaches and paddling along with the seagulls... In short, you’ll discover the real Italian paradise!
Day 1: Arrival to Positano
Day 2: Positano & its many beaches
Day 3: Amalfi – Fjord of Furore – Praiano – Positano
Day 4: Amalfi – Capo d’Orso/Cetara
Day 5: End of the tour
- 4 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches and 3 Dinners
- Private English speaking tour leader for 5 days
- Professional guiding service for each activity
- 2 nights in Amalfi, 2 nights in Positano in good 3 or 4-star hotels
- Local tourist taxes
- All private & public transfers as indicated throughout the entire itinerary
- Rental of high-quality sea kayaks
- Group equipment and technical gear for each activity
- Entrance fees of all sites along the itinerary
- Special activities as outlined in the day by day itinerary
- 24 h local assistance
- Luggage transport
- All gratuities for baggage, porters & hotel service
- Single supplement
- Departure taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Drinks and meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional additional tours or activities
- Items of a personal nature
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.