- Attend a unique museum of Russian vodka and taste 3 kinds of this beverage there;
- Do some bar-hopping during the tour;
- The evening canal boat tour will be a perfect ending to your intensive tour day!
It is the perfect variant for those Saint Petersburg guests who have already explored most well-known sights and attended the biggest museums, and now are willing to have a rest and enjoy their evening. You are welcome to do some bar crawling or have a nice evening stroll in the city.
Your guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel at 6 pm to provide you with a breathtaking experience - prepare to attend an unusual museum dedicated to Russian Vodka! Learn how this world-famous Russian beverage is produced and taste 3 types of vodka together with typical vodka snacks!
Afterwards you can proceed with a nice walk along the city center, hop into some bars upon your wish and make purchases.
Anticipate a private boat ride at the end of your tour! When the cruise starts, you will contemplate the sight of the Neva River, Fontanka Moika Rivers and Kryukov canal, followed by your guide’s commentaries. You are welcome to ask your guide any questions!
Your driver will gladly transfer you back to the hotel after the boat trip.
- Vodka-Museum tour and vodka-tasting session
- Professional tour guide for the tour, pick-up from hotel and drop-off
- Private transportation to/from the tour
- Private boat tour for 1 hour
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Additional Food and drinks
• Dress code is casual (i.e. jeans, sportswear, joggers or sneakers)
• Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
• Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
• Minimum drinking age is 18 years
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.