- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the beautiful city of St Petersburg, including the exquisite Church on Spilled Blood, Peter & Paul Fortress and Nevsky Prospekt
- Marvel at the dazzling array of art and exhibits in the worldfamous Hermitage Museum, at the Winter Palace in St Petersburg
- Discover a lavish residence of the tsars on a day trip to Catherine Palace at Tsarkoe Selo (winter: midOctober to April) or Peterhof Palace and gardens (summer: May to midOctober)
- Take in the highlights of the capital on a walking tour, visiting Moscow's famous Red Square, home to the historic GUM Department Store, Lenin’s Mausoleum and spectacular St Basil’s Cathedral
Take in the highlights of St Petersburg and Moscow on this short and sweet 6 day tour of Russia. From exquisite palaces of the Tsars and the incredible Hermitage Museum, to whimsical St Basil’s Cathedral and the mighty Kremlin - this is the best of Russia in under a week.
Day: 1 St Petersburg
Day: 2 St Petersburg
Day: 3 St Petersburg
Day: 4 Moscow
Day: 5 Moscow
Day: 6 Moscow
- 5 nights 4 star hotels
- 5 breakfasts, 2 lunches and a Welcome Dinner on day 1
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1
- All relevant transfers and transportation on tour
- Escorted by an English speaking Russian tour guide
- Specialist Russian guides at local sights
- Guided sightseeing - Moscow and St Petersburg
- High speed train from St Petersburg - Moscow
- Moscow Metro travel card - 6 journeys
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 5 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- International flights and visa
- Entrance Fees: USD$70-80pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 52 today.
- Save US$ 35+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vodka Shot - 6 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 28 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Vodka Shot - 6 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vodka Shot - 6 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.