- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Local Russian guide throughout
- Visit the State Hermitage Museum
- Guided tour of the Moscow Kremlin
- Guided tour of Moscow's Metro
Join us as we travel through Russia in search of the very best this vast and varied nation has to offer. With plenty of time to explore the amazing old cities of Moscow and St Petersburg (both on your own and with a local guide to show you round), you'll get to soak up the culture, enjoy the nightlife and tuck into some tasty meals too. Ready? Let's do this!
She had no knowledge of Russia, and was more interested in finding her next Wine then giving us tips on where to stop for lunch/dinner.
She was flippant and disinterested in any questions that didn't relate to Drinking, Clubbing and Partying.”
Day 1 : St. Petersburg, Russia
Day 2 : St. Petersburg
Day 3 : St. Petersburg
Day 4 : St. Petersburg to Novgorod
Day 5 : Novgorod to Moscow
Day 6 : Moscow
Day 7 : Moscow
Day 8 : Moscow
- -7 nights in hotels
- 7 Breakfasts
- 3 Dinners
- Modern air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
-Tickets to a Russian ballet: from €70
-Guided tour of the Kremlin Armoury: from €25
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to Saint Petersburg and from Moscow are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vodka & Caviar tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vodka & Caviar tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 08 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Vodka & Caviar tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vodka & Caviar tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.