- duration 17 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This is an amazing adventure for aspiring travellers seeking a great experience in a short time. Take in the highlights: Russia’s greatest cities, remote Siberia, Mongolia and the Gobi Desert. Travel the rails with the Trans Siberian and Trans Mongolian railways.
Day 1: St. Petersburg
Day 2: St. Petersburg
Day 3: St. Petersburg
Day 4: To Veliky Novgorod
Day 5: Veliky Novogorod and depart to Moscow
Day 6: Arrive Moscow
Day 7: Moscow and aboard the Trans Siberian Railway
Day 8: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 9: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 10: Trans Siberian Railway
Day 11: Arrive Irkutsk and to Lake Baikal
Day 12: Lake Baikal
Day 13: Irkutsk
Day 14: Aboard the Trans Mongolian Railway
Day 15: Hello Mongolia! Ulaanbaatar to Terelj National Park
Day 16: Terelj National Park and Ulaanbaatar
Day 17: Ulaanbaatar
- 7 hotels (twin share)2 nights Siberian Guesthouse (twin share)1 night Mongolian Ger (shared) 7 nights train (shared 4-berth) Optional single supplement available for hotel stays – prices available on request.
- 13 breakfasts 2 dinners
- All transfers including to and from the airport.
- Comprehensive schedule of sightseeing with certified Local Guides. You’ll have a generous sprinkling of free time to relax or explore on your own.
- An experienced Tour Leader accompanies the whole journey to keep your adventure on track. Local Guides are native to each destination and as certified professionals will share their immense knowledge with you. 24/7 support is available in the office and on the ground.
- Any international flights to Saint Petersburg and from Ulaanbaatar are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Trans Mongolian Express tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 159+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Trans Mongolian Express tour. You can cancel the tour up to 80 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 79 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 455 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 79 days before departure. For any departures within 20 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Trans Mongolian Express tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Trans Mongolian Express tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.