- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Take in the highlights of St Petersburg including a guided tour of the exquisite Church on Spilled Blood, Peter & Paul Fortress and Cathedral
- Discover Moscow's UNESCOlisted Red Square, home to spectacular St Basil’s Cathedral, Lenin's Mausoleum and the historic GUM Department store
- Take a guided tour of the remarkable Hermitage Museum at the Winter Palace
- Explore the grounds of Moscow's mighty Kremlin, with its numerous government
Christmas & New Year Tour: No stuffing turkeys or entertaining aunts, head to mighty Russia this Christmas or New Year! With fun and good cheer discover the wonders of St Petersburg and the nation’s capital - Moscow on this 6 day tour of Russia, taking in palaces of the tsars and the Hermitage, Red Square, the Kremlin and more.
Day: 1 St Petersburg
Day: 2 St Petersburg
Day: 3 St Petersburg
Day: 4 Moscow
Day: 5 Moscow
Day: 6 Moscow
- 4 nights 4 star hotels
- 5 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinner (including a Welcome Dinner on day 1)
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1
- All relevant transfers and transportation on tour
- Escorted by an English speaking Russian tour guide
- Specialist Russian guides at local sights
- Guided sightseeing - St Petersburg and Moscow
- 1 overnight train from St Petersburg - Moscow in a 4-berth cabin including bed linen
- Moscow Metro travel card - 6 journeys
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 5 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Laundry, drinks and items of a personal nature
- International flights and visa
- Entrance Fees: USD$40-50pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 47 today.
- Save US$ 31+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Snowball - 6 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 28 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
The Snowball - 6 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Snowball - 6 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.