- Get an immense amount of pleasure from a 2-day tour in an easy pace!
- Take pictures, walk and enjoy a splendid view of major attractions without rushing!
- You'll enjoy Peterhof, Tsarskoye Selo, famous cathedrals and museums of St Petersburg!
You will feel comfortable during this tour if you are traveling with kids. There is no need to hurry – take lots of pictures, have a walk, enjoy a typical Russian lunch, make purchases!
The tour is available both for hotel and cruise ship travelers. The meeting point is the lobby of your hotel/the ship’s terminal, where your guide will lead you to a comfortable a/c Mercedes mini-bus.
Please note that the program might have corrections depending on week days when you are having the tour.
Please refer to the itinerary section for more details.
1) For parties of 8 and more people lunches are included. Travelers will be provided with similar meals (usually it includes a salad, a soup, a main course, coffee/tea).
Please inform the tour operator about food restrictions (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.) so that proper meals can be ordered individually.
08.00 Meet your guide and driver at the hotel.
08.10 - 12.00 Start City Overview Tour, including a photo stop by the Church on the Spilled Blood. Guided tours of Peter and Paul Fortress (duration 30-40 min) and St.Isaac's Cathedral (duration 20-30 min).
12.00 - 13.00 Lunch in a local restaurant/cafe during the day (Included for groups of 8+ only)
13.00 - 16.30 Tour of the splendid Hermitage Museum (tour duration 3 hours or less, you can make it shorter and walk around the city center instead).
17.00 Return to the hotel
09.00 Meet your guide and driver at the hotel
09.10 - 11.30 Depart to Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo to tour Catherine's palace with the famous Amber Room and Park. (actual palace tour duration 1 hr)
11.40 - 12.30 Drive to Peterhof, the kingdom of fountains
12.40 - 15.00 Explore the wondeful gardens of Peterhof. Lunch in the park cafe (Included for groups of 8+ only)
15.00 - 16.00 Hydrofoil* to Saint-Petersburg
16.00 Return back to the hotel
- Professional guide
- VISA-FREE paperwork (for cruise ship passengers)
- Admissions to all museums as per itinerary
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 8+ people)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Lunch on each day (for groups 8+ people)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
- Welcome gift
- A bottle of water daily
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Lunch (for group of 2-7 people)
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian/gluten-free etc), otherwise you will be served the same meal as the rest of the group
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• Infant meals is not included
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Not recommended for participants with limited walking ability
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In case of rain you will be provided with ponchos