- Grasp as many St. Petersburg sights and attractions within 2 days' time as possible!
- Explore the 'city on the Neva river' and its history with a city expert/guide!
- Peterhof Grand Palace with a VIP early admission
This tour also includes the gorgeous Peterhof Grand Palace, which you will enter with a special early admission that allows you to avoid crowds. Anticipate a magnificent atmosphere of the 18th century palace and the park full of fountains and flowers. If you are fortunate enough, you will behold the opening fountain ceremony.
Beside the Peterhof Imperial Residence, the tour program includes the Catherine Palace in Pushkin, the Hermitage Museum, Church on the Spilled Blood, St Isaac’s Cathedral, Peter and Paul Fortress and other sights. Learn about 'the city on the Neva river' as much as possible!
The tour is available both for hotel and cruise ship travelers. The meeting point is the lobby of your hotel/the ship’s terminal, where your guide will lead you to a comfortable a/c Mercedes mini-bus.
Please note that the program might have corrections depending on week days when you are having the tour.
1. For parties of 8 and more people lunches are included. Travelers will be provided with similar meals (usually it includes a salad, a soup, a main course, coffee/tea).
2. Please inform the tour operator about food restrictions (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc) so that a proper meal could be ordered individually.
Please refer to the itinerary section for more details.
08.00 Meet your guide and driver at the hotel.
08.10 - 09.30 Start City Overview Tour including some photo stops. Depart to Peterhof, the kingdom of fountains.
09.30 – 10.40 Guided tour of the Grand Palace of Peterhof with special VIP early opening (tour duration 1 hour)
11.00 - 12.15 Tour of Peterhof Lower Gardens
12.30 - 13.00 Depart back to St. Petersburg by hydrofoil
13.30 - 14.30 Lunch in a local cafe/restaurant (included for groups 8+ only)
14.45 - 17.25 Tour of splendid Hermitage Museum (tour duration 2 hours)
17.45 - 18.30 Guided tour of St.Isaac`s Cathedral (actual tour duration 20-30 min)
19.00 Return back to the hotel
09.00 Meet your guide and driver at the hotel.
09.10 - 13.00 Depart to Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo to tour Catherine's Palace with the famous Amber Room and Park. (actual palace tour 1 hour)
13.00 - 14.00 Lunch in a local cafe/restaurant (included for groups 8+ only)
15.00 - 16.40 Arrive back to the city and continue City Tour. Guided tours of Peter and Paul Fortress (duration 30-40 min) and Church on the Spilled blood (duration 20-30 min).
17.00 Return back to the hotel
*Please note that there is no refund for unused hydrofoil trip if weather conditions do not permit the hydrofoil ride. We use our van instead.
- Professional guide
- VISA-FREE paperwork (for cruise ship passengers)
- Admissions to all museums as per itinerary
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 8+ people)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Lunch on each day (for groups 8+ people)
- Private canal boat tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
- Welcome gift
- A bottle of water daily
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Lunch (for group of 2-7 people)
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Not recommended for children under 5
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian/gluten-free etc), otherwise you will be served the same meal as the rest of the group
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• Infant meals not included
• Wheelchair accessible
• Recommended for participants with limited walking ability
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In case of rain you will be provided with ponchos