- Increase your knowledge of Saint Petersburg with a city connoisseur within 8 hours;
- Choose the most interesting places and you'll get a perfect private tour for you!
Think over the most interesting places to visit and you will get a tour of your dream! Your tour manager is going to reserve tickets for you in advance so that you won’t have to stand in a long line (please note that admissions are paid extra, they are not included in the price).
In case you are not sure what places you would like to visit, your tour manager will help you make the perfect list of sights!
The meeting point is your hotel’s lobby where your guide will be waiting for you. After this be ready to listen to curious facts (and some significant fragments from history, if you like) about the city and get inspired by its beauty!
You may visit any attractions in St. Petersburg upon your request as the city contains a great deal of sights worth visiting. Nevertheless, we recommend you to include the most notable of them in your list: the Church on the Spilled Blood, St Isaac's Cathedral, Peter and Paul Fortress, Hermitage, Russian Museum, Alexander-Nevsky Lavra, River and Canal tours and others.
You may also spend the whole day in one or two of the following Imperial Residences outside the city – the Catherine, Pavlovsk, Gatchina or Peterhof palaces with their park areas – or enjoy unique art selections in the Hermitage museum.
Your tour can be finished at a convenient place for you.
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
1. Your preferred language
2. Lead passenger (if different from the one making the reservation)
3. Sightseeing preferences (so that your tour operator can pre-order your tickets)
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.