- Make a completely customized tour to your preferences (your tour operator will assist you)
- Watch as many St Petersburg sights within one day as possible;
- Your professional guide and driver will make your tour day interesting and comfortable!
The meeting point is your hotel’s lobby where your guide and driver will be waiting for you. After this be ready to listen to curious facts (and some significant fragments from history, if you like) about the city and get inspired by its beauty!
You may visit any attractions in St. Petersburg upon your request, as the city contains a great deal of sights worth visiting. Nevertheless, we recommend you to include the most notable of them in your list: Church on the Spilled Blood, St Isaac's Cathedral, Peter and Paul Fortress, Hermitage, Yusupov Palace, Russian Museum, Faberge Museum, Alexander-Nevsky Lavra, River and Canal tours and others.
You may also spend the whole day in one or two of the following Imperial residences outside the city – the Catherine, Pavlovsk, Gatchina or Peterhof palaces with their park areas – or enjoy unique art selections in the Hermitage museum.
Your tour can be finished at a convenient place for you.
- Professional guide for private walking tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan for larger groups
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
1) Your preferred language
2) Lead passenger (if different from the one making a reservation)
3) Sightseeing preferences (so that your tour operator can pre-order your tickets) infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.