- Spend 2 exciting days in Saint Petersburg and see the best city landmarks;
- Attend the Faberge Museum to contemplate the world's largest Faberge collections!
All visa-free paperwork for cruise ship passengers is included in the tour price! The Faberge Museum which was opened only a few years ago will appeal to you with its various collections of applied and fine arts.
At the beginning of the tour your guide will meet you at the sea port. Please do not be late, as waiting time is limited to 30 minutes. Then board a comfortable a/c Mercedes mini-bus and set off on a 2 day adventure!
Please note that the program might have corrections depending on week days when you are having the tour. Refer to the itinerary for more details on day-by-day activities.
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the St Petersburg port. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
IMPORTANT: Lunches are included at a restaurant of tour operator's choosing. All participants get identical meals (typically a salad, a soup, a main course, tea/coffee). It's a client's responsibility to inform his/her manager about any dietary restrictions (Vegetarian, Gluten-free, etc) so that a proper meal could be ordered individually.
Please note that tour start time will be adjusted depending on when your ship docks.
8am - 8:15am Meet your guide and driver by the ship.
8:20am - 9am Start City Overview Tour including a photo stop by St. Isaac's cathedral.
9am - 11:40pm Depart to Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo to tour Catherine's palace with the famous Amber Room and Park. (Actual palace tour duration: 1 hour)
11:40pm - 12:30pm Drive to Peterhof, the kingdom of fountains
12:40pm - 3pm Explore the wonderful gardens of Peterhof. Lunch in the park cafe (included).
3pm - 3:40pm Hydrofoil back to Saint-Petersburg
4pm - 5:30pm Tour of the Faberge Museum
6pm - 6:30pm Return back to the ship
9am Meet your guide and driver by the ship.
10am- 12pm Tour of the splendid Hermitage Museum
12pm - 1pm Free time for shopping OR lunch in a local restaurant/cafe (NOT included)
1pm - 3:30pm Continue City Overview Tour with multiple photo stops, including guided tours of Peter and Paul Fortress (duration 30-40 min) and St.Isaac's cathedral (duration 20-30 min).
4pm Return to the ship
- Professional guide
- VISA-FREE paperwork (for cruise ship passengers)
- Admissions to all museums as per the itinerary
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 8+ people)
- Guaranteed to skip long lines
- Lunch as per the itinerary
- Private canal boat tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
- Welcome gift
- A bottle of water daily
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian/gluten-free etc), otherwise you will be served the same meal as the rest of the group
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• Infant meals not included
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Not recommended for participants with limited walking ability
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In case of rain you will be provided with ponchos
When booking clients must provide:
You MUST provide the following details to your tour operator for blanket visa processing (visa-free paperwork)
6. Name as in Passport
7. Passport number
8. Date of birth
10. Cruise Ship name
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel and a Tour Ticket that will be emailed to you by the tour operator once your passport details have been received.