- Make most of your visit to Saint Petersburg - see all major city landmarks within 2 days!
- Enjoy delicious lunches on each day;
- Enrich your knowledge about Russia with the help of your guide!
At the beginning of the tour your guide will meet you in the sea port. After that you are welcome to board a comfortable a/c Mercedes mini-bus and set off in a 2 day adventure!
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the St Petersburg port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
Please note that the program might have corrections depending on week days when you are having the tour. Refer to the itinerary for more details on day-by-day activities.
IMPORTANT: Lunches are included at a restaurant of tour operator's choosing. All participants get identical meals (typically a salad, a soup, a main course, tea/coffee). It's a client's responsibility to inform his/her manager about any dietary restrictions (Vegetarian, Gluten-free, etc) so that a proper meal could be ordered individually.
07:30 - 08:00 Meet your guide and driver at the hotel
08:00 - 10:00 Panoramic City tour around St.Petersburg most popular sights
10:00 - 10:30 Hydrofoil to Peterhof, the kingdom of fountains
10:30 - 12:00 Guided tour of the Lower park with Fountains, watch Fountain opening ceremony
12:00 - 13:00 Traditional Russian lunch
14:00 - 15:30 Guided tour of Catherine Palace with Amber Room
15:30 - 16:30 Drive back to St.Peterbsurg, Subway tour on the way
16:30 - 17:00 Guided tour of St . Isaac's Cathedral
17:30 - 18:00 Guided tour of Church on Spilt Blood
18:30 Return back to the hotel
08:00 Meet your guide and driver at the hotel
08:30 - 09:30 River and Canal Boat tour
09:45 - 10:45 Guided tour of the Peter and Paul fortress with inside visit of Peter and Paul Cathedral
11:00 - 13:30 Guided tour of the Hermitage Museum
13:45 - 14:30 Traditional Russian lunch
15:00 - 16:30 Guided tour of Yusupov palace wirh Rasputin basement
17:00 Return back to the hotel
- Professional guide
- VISA-FREE paperwork (for cruise ship passengers)
- Admissions to all museums as per itinerary
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 8+ people)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Lunch on each day (for groups 8+ people)
- Private canal boat tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
- Welcome gift
- A bottle of water daily
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian/gluten-free etc), otherwise you will be served the same meal as the rest of the group
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• Infant meals not included
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Not recommended for participants with limited walking ability
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In case of rain you will be provided with ponchos