- Get acquainted with the best sights of the city on the Neva river;
- Enough time to explore the city and shopping
Enjoy this tour at your own pace - take pictures, make purchases, have a substantial lunch! Families with kids will feel at ease during this tour.
At the beginning of the tour your guide will meet you in the sea port. After that you are welcome to board a comfortable a/c Mercedes mini-bus and set off in a 2 day adventure!
Worry-free Shore Excursion: We will ensure your timely return to the St Petersburg port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded.
Please note that the program might have corrections depending on week days when you are having the tour. Refer to the itinerary for more details on day-by-day activities.
IMPORTANT: Lunches are included at a restaurant of tour operator's choosing. All participants get identical meals (typically a salad, a soup, a main course, tea/coffee). It's a client's responsibility to inform his/her manager about any dietary restrictions (Vegetarian, Gluten-free, etc) so that a proper meal could be ordered individually.
08.00 Meet your guide and driver at the hotel.
08.10 - 12.00 Start City Overview Tour, including a photo stop by the Church on the Spilled Blood. Guided tours of Peter and Paul Fortress (duration 30-40 min) and St.Isaac's cathedral (duration 20-30 min).
12.00 - 13.00 Lunch in a local restaurant/cafe during the day
13.00 - 16.30 Tour of the splendid Hermitage Museum (tour duration 3 hours or less, you can make it shorter and walk around the city center instead).
17.00 Return to the hotel
09.00 Meet your guide and driver at the hotel
09.10 - 11.30 Depart to Pushkin/Tsarskoye Selo to tour Catherine's palace with the famous Amber Room and Park. (actual palace tour duration 1 hr)
11.40 - 12.30 Drive to Peterhof, the kingdom of fountains
12.40 - 15.00 Explore the wondeful gardens of Peterhof Lunch in the park cafe
15.00 - 16.00 Hydrofoil* to Saint-Petersburg
16.00 Return back to the hotel
- Professional guide
- VISA-FREE paperwork (for cruise ship passengers)
- Admissions to all museums as per itinerary
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 8+ people)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Lunch on each day (for groups 8+ people)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (almost all vehicles are equipped with WIFI)
- Welcome gift
- A bottle of water daily
- All taxes, fees and handling charges, local taxes
- Gratuities (recommended)
• Infants are free of charge. Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
• Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking (vegetarian/gluten-free etc), otherwise you will be served the same meal as the rest of the group
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• Infant meals not included
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Not recommended for participants with limited walking ability
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In case of rain you will be provided with ponchos
When booking clients must provide:
You MUST provide the following details to your tour operator for blanket visa processing (visa-free paperwork)
1. Name as in Passport
2. Passport number
3. Date of birth
5. Cruise Ship name
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel and a Tour Ticket that will be emailed to you by the tour operator once your passport details have been received.