- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- St Petersburg UNESCOlisted city area including: Nevsky Prospekt, Museum and University districts, Peter and Paul Fortress, Church on Spilled Blood, The Bronze Horseman and Admiralty End
- St Petersburg's palaces the Hermitage Museum at the Winter Palace and St Catherine's Palace (visited in winter) or the gardens of Peterhof (visited in summer)
A very European city in a very Russian setting. With beautiful scenery, fascinating history and stunning architecture, St Pete's - or Piter to the locals - offers a plethora of things to see and do.
Day: 1 St Petersburg
Day: 2 St Petersburg
Day: 3 St Petersburg
Day: 4 St Petersburg
- 3 nights 4 star hotel
- 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 1 dinners (including a Welcome Dinner on day 1)
- Airport arrival transfer on day 1
- All relevant transfers and transportation in private air-conditioned vehicles
- Guided sightseeing - St Petersburg
- Services of an English speaking Russian tour guide during your stay
- International flights and visa
- Tip for your tour guide. We recommend you allow USD$3 - 5 per day, per traveller. Tipping your guide is an entirely personal gesture.
- Entrance Fees: USD$55-65pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 26 today.
- Earn US$ 17+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Simply St Petes - 4 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 03 February 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 03 February 2022, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Simply St Petes - 4 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Simply St Petes - 4 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.