- A walking guided tour is what you need if you want to explore Saint Petersburg on foot;
- Your private guide will enrich your knowledge about the former Russian capital;
- You'll surely see Church on Spilled Blood, St Isaac's Cathedral & Peter and Paul Fortress!
You will recognize your private guide in the hall of your hotel easily as he/she will be holding a sign with your name on it. After that be ready to listen to curious facts (and some significant fragments from history, if you like) about the city and get inspired by its beauty!
You may visit any attractions in St. Petersburg upon your request, as the city contains a great deal of sights worth visiting. Nevertheless, we recommend you to include the most notable of them in your list: Church on the Spilled Blood, St Isaac's Cathedral, Peter and Paul Fortress, Hermitage, Yusupov Palace, Russian Museum, Faberge Museum, Alexander-Nevsky Lavra, River and Canal tours and others.
You may also spend the whole day in the Hermitage museum enjoying unique art selections in its buildings.
Your tour can be finished at a convenient place for you.
- Professional guide for private walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
1. Your preferred language
2. Lead passenger (if different from the one making a reservation)
3. Sightseeing preferences (so that your tour operator can pre-order your tickets)
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.