- The best option for those who arrive in St Petersburg for the first time;
- A fast and comfortable trip from St Petersburg airport/train station to your hotel;
- Payment is dependent on the type of vehicle provided for you
You may feel ill at ease arriving in Russia for the first time with your family or on your own and are worried about how to transfer your luggage as fast as possible.
It is much more comfortable and safer to book an airport/railway station transfer with a reliable tour company to get rid of anxiety and stress, as your private driver will meet you right after your plane’s or train’s departure holding a sign with your name on it and provide a fast and easy trip for you.
You will enjoy a comfortable drive by a spacious air-conditioned vehicle with full insurance coverage. The following types of vehicles are provided depending on your group’s size:
Sedan (for a party of 1-2 people)
Mini-van (for 2-6 passengers)
Mini-bus (from 2 up to 10 travelers)
coach (for more than 10 people)
- One-way private transfer by a/c vehicle (vehicle size depends on the group)
- Pick up from airport/train station, parking included
- Delivery to your hotel
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Heavy luggage assistance (over 55 lbs)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Cruise port drop offs are available at additional surcharge of 10 USD (paid directly to the driver), tour operator must be notified in advance.
• There are no luggage restrictions, provided that your luggage fits into the vehicle category ordered. For example, if you are 2 travelers that would normally require a sedan, that will fit 2 standard bags. But if you are traveling with oversized luggage that will clearly not fit into a sedan, it's your responsibility to order appropriate vehicle size, for example, a mini-van or a mini-bus.
• Prices are based on vehicle size
• Please contact your tour operator if you are being delayed by luggage formalities (Lost and Found) or customs, or if you have any difficulty locating your driver.
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.