- Learn how unique the Russian culture is!
- Russian skillful performers will entertain you with dances and songs
- Seize an exceptional chance to join one of the folk groups on the stage
- Have a glass of champagne and a light snack enjoying the performance
Discover what it is like to be a Russian – attend this amazing Folk Show that reveals all the best features of the Russian culture! You can even turn out to be the most fortunate spectator and dance among the professionals on the stage!
You will get acquainted with three folk groups during the performance. The first one is called ‘Peters Quartet’ and consist of 4 professional singers performing lyrical romances, folk songs and Russian Orthodox hymns.
The members of the quartet include graduates of the St. Petersburg conservatory of A.N.Rimsky-Korsakov. The second folk group that you are going to see is the Cossack song-and-dance one named ‘Maidan’ – it is the Cossack notion denoting the Cossack regular meeting place in ancient times, where people used to settle important matters together. ‘Maidan’ tends to preserve Cossack heritage by performing their original songs and dances.
“Stars of Saint Petersburg” is the last but not the least folk group that is going to entertain you during the evening show. You will see professional dances performed by graduators of the best Russian choreography schools. One astonishes at the variety of dances represented by the group, as they perform dynamic dances of the Cossacks from the Don and Voronezh, lyrical dances of the Russian North and dancing miniatures of the Urals and Siberia with their subtle humour.
You will notice not only the performers’ unique faculty to show the Russian culture at its finest but also their professional acrobatic skills that take spectators’ breath away!
The show lasts for 1.5 hours, includes two parts of 45 minutes and a 30-minute break. You are welcome to have a drink or a light snack during the show – canapes with ham, red caviar, Russian Salami, different kinds of cheese are offered, as well as alcohol and non-alcohol drinks: champagne, red wine, vodka, juice, mineral water.
- Folk-show ticket (that will be delivered to your hotel the day before the show)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off, need to be requested upon confirmation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (outside St.Petersburg or if not requested)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
• Tickets will be delivered to hotel the day before the show (IF no transfer is booked). When an option with transfer is booked - your driver will bring your tickets.
• CDs and DVDs are available for purchase at the venue.
• No video and audio recording permitted.
• No professional or flash photography.
• Available show times: 19:00 and 21:00 (on request, not always provided by the venue). Please specify desired timing when booking your spots. Tour operator reserves the right to cancel the reservation if the venue is sold out. Tour operator is not responsible for ticket availability.
• Not wheelchair accessible
• Not recommended for child aged 5 and under